There's a lot of legalese that follows. We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, just like the service we offer.
This website and service is operated and owned by Peter's New Jobs Inc. The terms "we", "us" and "our", refer to Peter's New Jobs. When you sign up for a free trial, purchase a subscription or generally, use the site you have engaged in our "Service" and you have accepted all terms, conditions and notices stated in our Terms of Service. Please read through our Terms of Services in advance of using the service. By accessing our website and using the service you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
1. General Stuff You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or redistribute any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, without express written permission by us.
You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright laws.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. Modifications to the Service and Pricing Prices for our services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. Accuracy of Billing We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In those cases, we will attempt to contact you using the e-mail you used to subscribe to the service.
In the case that an order is cancelled or refunded, we will attempt to use the original means of payment for the refund.
Refunds are purely at the discretion of Peter's New Jobs.
4. Accuracy and Timeliness of Information We cannot guarantee that information made available on our site is accurate, complete or current. We make a best effort to ensure that we provide such information but this site should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. This site should be one of a number of tools that you use in your job search or research.
5. Third Party Tools and Links We may occasionally provide access to third party tools or websites. You acknowledge that we provide these tools and links "as is" and "as available" without any warranties or endorsements from Peter's New Jobs. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools or websites.
7. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions Stuff happens. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
8. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Peter's New Jobs Inc or anyone involved with the Service be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. Severability In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and ability to enforce of any other remaining provisions.
10. Termination The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
11. Governing Law These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
12. Changes to Terms of Service We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us.